Happy Friday! We’ve got some exciting book-related posts coming up over the weekend, but to kick things off, I thought I’d write a little list some of the things that life is too short for.
Life is too short for:
- Losing your temper at small and insignificant things.
- Doing something that doesn’t make you happy.
- Running around trying to please people all the time, at the expense of your own happiness.
- Not having any fun.
- Missing beautiful sunrises and sunsets because you’re cooped up inside all the time.
- Letting people upset you.
- Sitting at a desk in front of a computer all day.
- Wasting infinite amounts of time on social media.
- Being too competitive.
- Falling out with others over small things.
- Getting mad at people who’ll never change.
- Not exploring enough.
- Beating yourself up.
- Worrying too much.
- Not following your dreams.
- Leaving the last slice of cake!
What else would you add to this list? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter!