Nothing says ‘healthy’ like a good old salad, does it? So, here’s my recipe for a super simple, crunchy salad. Enjoy!
This salad recipe will roughly serve one person, but just add more ingredients if you need to make more.
- 1 spring onion.
- A handful of trimmed green beans.
- 4 cherry tomatoes (cut into quarters.)
- 1/4 of a cucumber.
- 4 basil leaves.
- Grated parmesan.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for around 5 minutes. Once that’s done, drain them and place them in cold water.
- Prepare the other ingredients and toss them all in a bowl together.
- Once the beans are done, put all the ingredients on a plate.
- Season with whatever you like.
- Grate parmesan over the top. (Generously, if you love parmesan as much as me.)
See. Told you it was really easy!
A version of this recipe originally appeared on Katie Writes.