Want to know how to make flapjacks quickly and easily? We’ve got you covered. Here’s our super simple flapjack recipe.
(Trust us, if we can make these, so can you!)
- 110g butter,
- 40g sugar,
- 175g oats,
- A pinch of salt.
- Melt the butter, salt, and sugar together in a pan.
- When it’s completely melted, add the oats.
- Mix until all of the oats are completely covered in the mixture.
- Pour into a (well-greased) tin.
- Heat the oven to 180C, and bake them for around 20 minutes, or until they’re golden brown on top.
- Let them cool.
- Cut into rectangles.
Sometimes, there are days when only sweet will do, aren’t there? After sampling these gorgeous treats, we’ll definitely be trying them again very soon! The only way they can be described? Sheer buttery, oaty goodness. If you try making them, we hope you enjoy them!
A version of this post originally appeared on Katie Writes.